RE: Air Horn Lengths

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air Horn Lengths
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:36:23 -0700
Theoretically, the longer the air horn, the lower the rpm at which they will
"tune." The effective length that you are dealing with is the full distance
from the inlet horn to the intake valve, so the difference between a 38mm
and a 50mm is pretty minor. I'm not sure yet how much difference the length
actually makes, but I do know from experience that any air horn is better
than none.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org