I AM A HUGE MORON!!- Brake lights mostly fixed!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I AM A HUGE MORON!!- Brake lights mostly fixed!!
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:58:09 -0700
Hello All,
        Well well well, I figured out why the brake lights were not working
and its classic Daniel.....
I'm not the sharpest tack in the bunch, not the brightest bulb on the tree,
not the....?
Here's why it didn't work... My fuse panel was on upside down... I had
removed the 20 amp 'horn' fuse oh about 2 yrs ago when I put removed the
horns to put the custom grill in.  I just must of never noticed the brake
lights not working.
So fuse goes in and the BRAKE LIGHTS WORK!!!!
Now the turn signals also work fine except the left rears don't work when
the running lights are on?  Well they sorta work I can see the filament in
the bulb blinking but it dim?  Any ideas??
        Damn, some days I could just kick myself.  Shoulda known it was
going to be a rough weekend when on the 3rd (my b-day thank-you-very-much) I
got a horrible case of food poisoning and was laid up for a couple of days..
All I need now is some helpful elves to come in and install my fancy gear
reduction starter and new flex exhaust line.
        Daniel Neuman
        69 2000
        Oakland CA