bolt packs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: bolt packs
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:08:15 -0700
Hi List,  As many of you know I have offered bolt packs for our roadsters
for the past year or so.  I still carry the Front End and Frame packages.
My roadster project is at the point where I am getting together some fender
mounting bolts in stainless steel.  There are 20 philips head with
flats,locks and nuts that attach the fenders to the inner fenders, grille
support and front apron.  I will offer this package for $7.50 plus shipping.
  Please e-mail me off list to order or any questions.  Thanks   Pat Mahoney
'69 2000x2