Changing out Flex brake lines

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Changing out Flex brake lines
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:26:33 -0700
Hello All,
 So my track record for doing 'simple' roadster tasks is not so good.
Les and Dennis next day aired me some groovy Stainless Steel brake lines
that should be arriving momentarily.  I was planning on putting them on
tonight but now I am afraid cause I will probably screw them up and make the
roadster non-operable.  Anybody want to give me any guidelines to installing
them? Doing this will drain the master cylinder will it not?  Does that mean
I have to bleed it also?  I don't suppose somebody has a step by step up
somewhere on the web?
        Daniel Neuman
        69 2000
        Oakland CA