car tech website

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: car tech website
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:12:10 -0700
I was looking around on the web tonight and Google found this site. I wasn't
looking for it, but sometimes the best things in life just drop in you lap!

http://www.chris-longhurst.com/carbibles/index.html

This guy has put together a page for suspension, oil, oil additives and
wheels and tyres (yes, he's from England!) He is also more than a bit
opinionated politically, which he admits on his home page, but little of
that seems to find it's way into the 'Bibles', as he calls them. Lots of
cool drawings and lots of readable explanations of car stuff in
general--some of it relevant to the roadster.

How to decode tire markings, what the heck wheel offset is, oil viscosity
explained, suspension stuff, oh heck, just go look at it. Worth a read. It
may not be Gospel on every count, but there seems to be a lot of neat info
here. His Pet Peeve section is a hoot!

Have fun

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA