1972 240z parting out

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Over4x4@aol.com, JOver4X4@aol.com
Subject: 1972 240z parting out
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:27:55 EDT
List,

I just acquired a 1972 zcar.  It is a parts car.  It is complete with very
little rust.  Right rear quarter has a dime sized bubble in front of the tire.
The left rear inner wheel well is showing pinhole rust through on the lower
front edge under the flare.  The body is amazingly rust free!  The rear brakes
are rusted tight.  3 tires are flat.  143K miles.  Everything is there and
original.  It is orange with white interior.  It has been repainted once.
Factory
air! 4 speed. It has been stored in a field in the Colorado mountains for the
past 17 years.  I am parting this car out as I acquired it without a title.
If anyone needs zcar parts please contact me and we can discuss a reasonable
price.  If anyone knows of a zcar list and or website to forward this message,
please do so for me.

I am in Aurora, CO, an Eastern suburb of Denver.
Email me with questions!

Thanks for your help and or interest!

John Over
68 2000