Way O-T....Tarus SHO

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Way O-T....Tarus SHO
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:17:40 +0000
For all:
I have been looking at this 1st generation silver SHO in my neighborhood for
over two years now.  It and a black last generation Camer"ow" Z28 have been
sitting
unmoved in this divorced ladies driveway for ever.  You cant do this in my
neighborhood.

So, Yesterday,  some neighbor must have finally complained, because
they both had big orange "move me or get a ticket" stickers on the
windshield.
I am thinking it's the perfect time to pick up a hundred dollar SHO.  If it
can be made to
run for a new battery or something, it could be a fun driver.  Otherwise,
looks like the SHO-related
guts on these things are very expensive, so if it needs serious help, I can
part it out and
still make some good bucks.  If anyone is interested in the camero(ha-as if)
let me know.
I have zero money right now, am trying to sell my rented house in florida,
and making two
house payments.   100 bucks is absolute tops for me.  If she wants more I
will report that
figure to anyone interested in it. (like Craig?).  I'm stopping by tonight
after work to see whats up
with the deal.  Roadster Content:  SAKE RKT continues to actually run quite
well, and did well
in CSP last autocross!
Best Regards,
Jim