Re: Modern Stereo for 67.5 Roadster

To: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Subject: Re: Modern Stereo for 67.5 Roadster
From: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:47:01 -0500
There's a product idea for our enterprising vendors...A console fascia
panel with a pre-cut opening for a  DIN sized head unit.  Save your
original console, buy our replacement panel! available in black wrinkle
finish, primer, or carbon fiber for those who like that sort of thing.
    I guess us high-screen folks are probably out of luck.

-Marc