roadster find in Seattle

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster find in Seattle
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:41:38 -0700
Hi folks,

I found pair of '68's that may be for sale. A 1600 and a 2000. They
look pretty rough, but may yield some useful parts. One has a porthole
hardtop, the other a triangle-window hardtop (I've learned the value of
hardtops here in rainland!)

The owner has lost interest in them, and is tired of paying for
storage. I'm going to look at them this weekend. I'm mostly interested
in the 2-liter drivetrain. Let me know if any of you are looking for
anything in particular.

Thanks!

Leigh Brooks
(missing Shasta again this year)