'69 Datsun 2000 ex-factory lightweight

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '69 Datsun 2000 ex-factory lightweight
From: "Jerry Liudahl - Old Irish Racing" <jerry@oldirish.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:12:31 -0700
For those interested, the car formerly campaigned by Purple Lips Racing (and
with good prior history) is now for sale.  Details can be found at:
http://www.oldirish.com/plrt/2000.html.  This is probably the most original
of the ex-factory 2000 lightweights still in existence.

I have no interest in the car other than my prior involvement with the team
that raced it, and the offer to lend some web space to its owner in an
attempt to find a new home for it.  If you are looking for a reliable,
quick, extremely well handling vintage race car, this could be your ride!

Jerry N. Liudahl
Old Irish Racing - Jaguar/BMW
Eugene, Oregon USA
www.oldirish.com