RE: lightened flywheel

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: lightened flywheel
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:32:12 -0700
My first preference (and what I run) is a Tilton aluminum flywheel. The
quality is extremely high.

A lightened steel flywheel is more of an unknown. It should only be done by
a shop that really knows what they are doing. There's a diagram in the Bob
Sharp manual that shows what to remove. It's on page 18.
http://www.datsun.org/roadster/info/dcpm11.pdf

Be sure to have the flywheel magnafluxed first.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org