parts for sale

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts for sale
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:46:32 -0700
It is time for me to start clearing out my garage. I have : only 2 ARE
mags,  only 2 EMPIs,  only 3 Minilites, and  a Mac Tilton (BRE) 1 &
1/16" front sway bar for sale. You can see at my Picturetrail.com site.
Album:  rdstracrpina, in the parts album. All parts are used and are for
a roadster. I  may have more things later as I start going through
stuff. This next question is for information only, to help me make a
choice. I have a 5.13 locker and a 4.62 LSD, both complete and working.
I believe these sell for over $1,000.00. If you are seriously interested
in either of these, would you email me?
David