Airbox mod pics

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Airbox mod pics
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:23:55 -0700
Hello All,
        Finally got some pics up of my fiberglassed airbox.  I am missing
the cool completely installed pics with the air piping and filter.  I forgot
to take them when the wheel was off before Shasta.
        The airbox does not seem to be hurting the car so I guess that's
good.  It seems like it can maintain 85mph a little bit easier than when I
was running the straight vel stacks.
        I won't know if the car is leaning out till I get all of my exhaust
system leaks fixed and have my air/fuel ratio gauge working correctly.
Here's the pics, sorry not in any great order and no text yet.
Daniel Neuman
Oakland CA
69 2000