O/T - Virus warning

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T - Virus warning
From: "Richard Brown" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:07:23 -0400
Hello all,

Below is a copy of an email I just received.  If you receive something like
this DO NOT open the attachment.  It will send information from your computer
to someone unknown, and create unknown directories on your computer.   I
called Wells Fargo and gave them the information.

Richard

------------------------------
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your online application for a Business Account with Wells Fargo.
We appreciate your interest in banking with us.

In order to open a Business Account, we must receive specific credit
information that is verifiable. Because Wells Fargo has no locations in your
state, we are unable to confirm the credit information in your application.
Consequently, we regret to say that we cannot open an account for your
business at this time.

Attached are your Wells Fargo Application and your Social Security File.

Sincerely,

Sherli Chin
Business Resource Center Services
Wells Fargo Bank