RE: Awesome custom roadster (OT)

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Awesome custom roadster (OT)
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:30:59 -0700
Well, it does look a tiny bit different, I guess.

Factory Five has been selling a Cobra Coupe replica for several years, and
it's a whole lot less than $60K!

I know a guy who built a Factory Five Cobra replica and he said the quality
was superb. His cost to build it, including the donor 5.0 Mustang, was $25K.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org