Re: dead electrical - progress

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dead electrical - progress
From: Tucson2LSolex@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:31:44 EDT
Thank you for all the responses.   Despite coming home very late from work
last night, I felt obligated/motivated to bypass the ameter as several of your
suggested.   I also put in a fusible link.

The ameter call was correct.   Everything worked.

Took it out for a test drive . . . got almost two miles before it gave out
again.   Lights went first.   Everything else went 2-3 seconds later.
Interestingly, no fuses were blown in the fuse box this time.

Obviously I need to begin tracing for a short.   I'm open to recommendations
as to where to look first.

Thanks again for the quick help.

Cal