Portland, OR area roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland, OR area roadsters
From: "Eddie Sawyer" <esawyer@vansd.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:55:01 -0700
Hi All,
There is a really fun cruise-in across the Columbia in Vancouver.
Wednesday nights from 4 until 9:00 through the 20th of august. I would
say they had the area of 2 football fields filled with cars and I hear
it just keeps growing every week. It's a fund raiser for the air museum
they have there which is really nice.

http://www.pearsonairmuseum.org/images/cruz-in_flyer.pdf

We went for the first time last wednesday and had a great time. There
were two 2L datsuns and my 68' 1600. I met one set of owners and we
thought it would be cool to spread the word and make a real Datsun
Showing. There are a lot of cars from all over the spectrum and music,
food etc. I didn't relize how many classic cars there were in this area.

I hope some of you can make it out, they have beer, wine, cocktails,
food, and the museum is open to look at all the planes.

Have a great day,
Ed Sawyer
68' 1600 (Mercedes green)