It's a girl! Was: rolling fenders

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's a girl! Was: rolling fenders
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:41:02 -0700
> Congrats on your new baby! Where are you from?

I'm from Tustin, Ca.
Ever since riding in my roommate's 1600 at Texas Tech, I've always wanted
one.
My Baby is still in Northern California from a recent ebay purchase.
She's a good condition original(most of her) w/ 62,000 original miles and
very little surface rust due to being garaged most of her life. The previous
owner is providing all the maintenance receipts.
I'm flying up on sunday to drive her to her new home.
After a little TLC, she'll debut at my wedding as our getaway vehicle in a
month......
and live the rest of her days as a weekend driver.