Re: (OT) Factory five type 65 Coupe

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (OT) Factory five type 65 Coupe
From: jrd.boulder@att.net
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:24:12 +0000
On the topic of Cobras - while in Las Vegas in June I visited the Shelby shop
where they are making "real" Shelby cobras and the Series I. It was a very
interesting 45 minute tour.

For about $40,000 you can get a brand new Shelby built Cobra (less engine and
transmission).

I agree with Gary though. I think if I had $40,000 laying around I would put
it into my '69 2000.

Jack Davis
WyCROC
Lafayette, CO