RE: Spring rate

To: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>, Gordon Glasgow
Subject: RE: Spring rate
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
    You write as if you designed them. Very tecnical and well thought out. You
have great knowledge on the subject and obviously have done your homework. How
can I explain my conclusions?  I drove two cars with old style and new style
springs that were set up in a similiar fashion and they felt different. People
that race also experiance what feels right and what feels wrong. Sometimes as
humans this is all we have .
    There has been through history many tecnical creations that in theory would
work , but in application didn't. So much for all the tecnical work if it
doesn't actually work.  If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it. What is
interesting is that what I was originally asking for was peoples experiance,
HOW THEY FEEL !, not a tecnical decree. But as it turns out it has been very
interesting! Thank You, Dean