I need a 69 windshield again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I need a 69 windshield again
From: "F Vasquez" <fvvasquez74@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:31:50 -0700
Hello group,

I'm about 90% done with my car but I still do not have a windshield.  I
tried dealing with someone about one about a month ago but he wasn't able to
be patient with me, its ok, I understood.  I tried to arrange for pick up
from him and was unable to since I live 4 hours away from him so I hope
someone is whiling to accept payment in advance in return for a little
patience.  Does anyone have a nice used one or new (preferably) windshield
for a 1969 roadster?  If so please contact me, I really need one now.  I
want to get a few good runs out of it before the summer is over.

Thank you all!

Vasquez</FONT>
<DIV></DIV></html>