Florida project car

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Florida project car
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:20:24 -0400
How 'bout this guys, a project car on the east coast.  I've got a 68
project car that needs a good home.  The body work is mostly done, it's
more or less ready for paint.  A little rust in the floors in 2 spots
but easily fixable.  Steering feels tight.  Comes with just about
everything needed to make it a car again including;  2 excellent seats
(no headrests), a good windshield with a good gasket.  Nice gauges, a
dash with a new (un-installed) dash cover, decent chrome trim (except
maybe the bumpers are a bit dull and the grille needs help).  New door
panels, very good radio console and a decent center console, and lots of
other stuff.  The car needs paint, carpet, windshield pillar trim, and
assembly. I'll sell it without an engine (you do get a 5 speed) for
$1600.  I also have a rebuilt U20 (new +.030 pistons, rebuilt un-cut
head) that I may consider selling with it but we'd have to haggle over
that.

Pictures are at

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0645_IMG.JPG

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0647_IMG.JPG
<http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0645_IMG.JPG>

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0649_IMG.JPG
<http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0645_IMG.JPG>

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0651_IMG.JPG
<http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0645_IMG.JPG>

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0653_IMG.JPG
<http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/images/106-0645_IMG.JPG>

I'd rather sell this as a project than part it out as it's a pretty good
project and it's cheaper this way than it'll be on ebay.

Let me know,

Brian '69 2000

Tampa, FL

web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak