Notebooks

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Notebooks
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:48:12 -0400
I know that a lot of folks have shop manuals, and that there were a variety of
versions of them.  Some folks have reprints or photocopies.  If you want to
find a binder that is pretty close to the original green vinyl cover that the
1600 units had, then go to Wal-Mart.  They have some that are almost the right
shade, and the price is right - only 55 cents each.  I have some copies of
manuals (and some originals) so I picked up a couple. They will help the shelf
look a little neater...

Sid