RE: Mossy show

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mossy show
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:59:57 -0700
Sounds interesting, but can you tell us the particulars of the show? Is it
on grass or in the parking lot? Any shade? Access to restrooms and food and
drink? Hot, tired, sweaty and sunburned I can do in my back yard. There's
even roadsters here :)

Just like to know what we need to be prepared for if we decide to come down.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600