Re: Mossy show

To: CafeRC51@aol.com, plhbauman@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mossy show
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:25:56 -0700
Hey All,

This show is held at Mossy Nissan in Oceanside, Ca. not far from Classic
Datsun Motorsports. It is held right on their lot, so you will need to bring
umbrellas or possibly a portable pavillion as I went last year and it got
hot.

There are mostly going to be tricked out 350zs and of course the tuner guys
with mirrored and carbon fiber hoods and such, but there is also a large
compliment of classic cars there such as 510s, 240-300ZX cars and of course
some roadsters. Joe Roach's awesome 65 1500 took best roadster last year.

I would go, but I will still be roadsterless (boo hoo). I hope some SoCal
people go to the show and show our roadsters in force.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489