1970 SPL 311 for sale in Colorado

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 SPL 311 for sale in Colorado
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:17:17 EDT
Too Many Cars, not enough time.  Well group, I have one of the family up for
sale.  After acquiring another '63 Fairlady, momma said nuf's enough, so I am
parting with our 1970 1600.  Pictures of the car are on our club website at
www.wycroc.org, and click on the FOR SALE LINK.  It is the first one on the
page.

I have had the car for 5 years and JUST rebuilt the motor with .40 over domed
pistons.  More details on the site.  I can be reached via this email, or the
one listed on the site, or call 303-840-4714 if you want more details.  As
always, looking for a good home that will enhance the car.  I have over
$6500.00
invested, but will part with it for $4000.00, best offer, or consider a part
trade.

Please forward this email to anyone you may know that is looking.

Gary Lasater - Parker CO
303 840 7172 ext 1
founding member of www.WYCROC.org

1963 SPL310-30161C (looking to be the earliest)
1963 SPL310-30289B (single carb earliest one of the group)
1969 SRL311-12536 (licensed as a '70)
1970 SPL311-28169 (one of the last of the group)  ** FOR SALE

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
wycroc_teeny.jpg]