Upper A-arm bushing disintegrates

Subject: Upper A-arm bushing disintegrates
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:52:02 -0700
5 days before the wedding and I decide to change out the rusty front left
wheel to make it look nicer.
As I drive out of the tire place, I get this wobble from my wheel that I can
see looking over the fender!
I drive back, they jack it up and the whole upper a-arm is wobbling!  I
can't believe the bushing fell apart all at once when it was rock solid at
90mph earlier today.
So my roadster will be MIA for the wedding that I've been cleaning,
polishing and painter her for unless I source some parts in 4 days!  I am so
depressed.  Another thing to go wrong for the wedding.

Steve
Stranded in SoCal