slow windshield wipers

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: slow windshield wipers
From: matthew peterson <pete_303@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,
Ever since I bought my roadster five years ago my wipers have been very slow.
When I pull out the switch they just barly have enough power to start moving.
Sometimes they don't even move.  When I'm driving on the highway they seem to
start ok (I think from the wind pushing on them).  Has anyone had this problem
or have any ideas what it could be?  I have the interior ripped out right now
and figure it's a good time to get under the dash and fix a few quirks.
thanks,
Matt Peterson
'68 1600
Winona, MN