RE: slow windshield wipers

To: "matthew peterson" <pete_303@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: slow windshield wipers
From: "Loren Berg" <lberg@minnetronix.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:24:42 -0500
Hey Matt!

As always, whenever you have an intermittent problem, start with cleaning all
the electrical contacts including the contact to ground (GND), then reconnect
and tighten any loose wires, etc.

Its amazing how many problems occur because of loose wires or corroded contacts.

If this doesn't do it, try running power directly to the wiper motor from the
battery.  Now you should now know whether its wiring or the motor itself.

On a side note, there are four of us (so far) here in the Twin Cities (Hello to
Tom M. and Tom N.) and surrounding areas (Hello to Fred J.) that would like to
get together this winter (date/time not set).  Topic of discussion: MINROC!!
Yes, starting a Minnesota Roadster Owners Club (official name not yet chosen).
Let me know if you are interested.  Any other "sleepers" out there that are
interested, let me know.

 - Loren Berg
'68 1600 converted to U20 w/5-sp
'70 2000 awaiting restoration