Re: air compressors

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air compressors
From: hallosb@juno.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:05:24 -0700
Depends on your needs.  I have a 60 gallon and I never miss not having
the portability.  It works hard when I sand blast and polish/wax, but my
tools never peter out.

I didn't splurge for the dual stage model, but so far so good.

Dan McHatton
'66 1600

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:36:41 -0700 "Daniel Neuman"