Re: re craig halstead

To: "Dennis Currington" <dc@datsuns.net>
Subject: Re: re craig halstead
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:32:03 -0500
Jeesh, I go out of town for a couple days and when I get back find out
everybody knows I snore.....went from dropping off the roadster with Jim on
Jersey shore (11pm) on up to my brother's up near Lake George, got there
4:45 am saturday....major halloween party for the kids saturday night, went
out 4 wheeling with the quads sunday, then headed home around 4pm, arriving
5 am this morning....been getting a big chuckle out of the posts, Mike and
my wife Elaine and I stayed in the same room at a B&B once (although at
different times....) heck, Eric, your brother probably could have told you I
snore...Andrew, I don't care what anyone says, it's a heck of a nice
roadster. Pam, you can send me all the poetry you like, my heart can take it
;-) last week went down to Houston to swap into a roadster, left tuesday 2pm
and 2600+ miles later got back before midnite friday. better hold off on
picking up any more for now, although I am planning to pick up another 2000
tomorrow :-) and Jim Gammon is a heck of a nice guy and also has a machine
shop where I think he could make anything. camshaft sprocket? no problem...
wonder about the tensioners...have I caught up with it all? sleep, I really
do need sleep...

Craig