OT- anyone interested in a 62 TR4 surrey top?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT- anyone interested in a 62 TR4 surrey top?
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:59:58 -0500
I have someone interested in the Jowett Jupiter that expressed an interest
in a part trade of a 62 TR4 surrey top roadster, amateur restoration so not
beautiful paint but runs nice, new paint, new interior and rust free. would
be more inclined to pursue the matter if I had someone already lined up for
the car. mandatory roadster content- picked up that other 2000 yesterday,
why wait until tomorrow when you can pick up a roadster today.... anyhow,
got it fired up this afternoon and it sounded pretty decent! will sell for
$2,000 if anyone's interested. have pix available.

Craig Halsted
roadsters and other stuff