Mt Hamilton Run

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mt Hamilton Run
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:22:46 -0800
Hello all, Seems like a long time since I posted something, so here is some
news.  The Mt Hamilton run will be taking place next month on November 15th.
Please mark your calenders and plan on being there!!!   I drove the route
today just to get a feel for it.  It was great, can't wait to get my roadster
on it, I am sure it will outperform the family sedan.  For those that went
last year I am hoping to do the same format.  You choose your route.  Last
year BADROC along with some mini's in tow came up from the San Jose side.  The
Modesto, Fresno clubs came up from the Del puerto Canyon side.  We met at the
top of Mt. Hamilton and then returned to Livermore, had a late lunch there and
then split up again.  It was a great run last year, really fun to put a car
through it's paces on those hills.  I would like to hear from Steve Allen and
from Lou Smaldino. I would like to hear about you organizing your group for
this.  I can be contacted at 209-499-9193.  The run will start from the
patterson exit for the Central Valley folks at 9 am sharp.  The elapsed time
to reach the top is about 1 hr 15 minutes with one stop in between.  We should
meet up by 11 am with Badroc and then head to Livermore.  hope to see you
there
Gerardo Magana
67.5 2000
Modesto Datsun Roadster's