Re: roadster twin

To: "Leigh Brooks" <shifty@shiftco.com>,
Subject: Re: roadster twin
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:23:04 -0500
Maybe Datsun had some Italian designers secreted away in their headquarters
:)

In a posting on an MG website I said the Italians influenced the design of
both the MGB and Roadster rather than Datsun copying the MGB. I remember
seeing that Fiat at a car show in the early 80s and was taken back at the
similarities also.

Too bad Datsun didn't copy the design of the top!!!!!

Mike