BRE Airdam for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BRE Airdam for Sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:37:04 -0800
Hey All,

For all of you out there who are into racing or just want to give your car a
racing appearance, I have a Front BRE air dam for our cars for sale. I was
going to use it in my restoration, but decided against it. It is ready to
go.

I am willing to let this go for CHEAP. I would love to see it go to a list
member. If you want it, give me an offer and pay for shipping and it is
yours. I'll wait a week and then do the ebay thing.

See you on the road,

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.