RE: BRE Airdam for Sale

To: solex675@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BRE Airdam for Sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:38:53 -0800
All,

I received about 20 replies to my add for my BRE air dam. Many asked for a
pic of the item which I will put up on the internet when I get home from
work tonight.

It is brand new. Never been installed before. I will write a better
description of it tonight as well to accompanying the pic.

After the pic is posted, anyone who is still interested can let me know.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489

>From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
>To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>Subject: BRE Airdam for Sale
>Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:37:04 -0800
>
>Hey All,
>
>For all of you out there who are into racing or just want to give your car
>a racing appearance, I have a Front BRE air dam for our cars for sale. I
>was going to use it in my restoration, but decided against it. It is ready
>to go.
>
>I am willing to let this go for CHEAP. I would love to see it go to a list
>member. If you want it, give me an offer and pay for shipping and it is
>yours. I'll wait a week and then do the ebay thing.
>
>See you on the road,
>

>Andrew Murphy
>1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489

Shop online for kids toys by age group, price range, and toy category at
MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com