Roadster ID on ebay

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster ID on ebay
From: "Eddie Sawyer" <esawyer@vansd.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:38:57 -0800
Hello all,
Browsing around on ebay I came across this ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6188&item=
 2448131957

It says it is a 1968 purchased in 1969, but... It has what looks to be
a front marker light from a 1969, and a rear marker light from a 1970.
Did Datsun use different light enclosures as available, like some of the
discussion on bumpers seem to think? My 68' doesn't have any marker
lights and I thought that was how it came. Any ideas, I try to ID years
whenever I see a roadster and I think I have most of the major
differences down.

It looks pretty good, i'm just wondering about the vintage.

Have a good day
Ed
1968 1600
http://ed.sawyer.home.comcast.net