Body Work

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Work
From: Tom Ross <rossto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:55:34 -0800 (PST)
I had my 1970 2000 out for a run last weekend.
Actually participating in an SCCA TSD rally. Anyway,
some guy (in an SUV) tagged me in the left rear and
did a fair amount of damage. He was not a participant
in the rally. I now have the insurance all lined up
and am looking for a good place to get it fixed,
especially after reading the thread on the hood
debacle....

Does anyone know of a good bodyshop/restoration shop
in the West Chester PA area?

FYI, if you ever participate in an SCCA rally, make
sure you insurance covers this type of event. My agent
told me that this was considered a "race" no matter
what the SCCA says and if the accident had been my
fault, I would not have been covered...

Tom Ross
1970 2000

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now