Roadster Sighting: Huntington Beach , California

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Sighting: Huntington Beach , California
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:17:11 +0000
Was visiting my parents in Huntington Beach, California a few weeks back
(Thanksgiving) and briefly saw a nice white roadster criuising down Gothard
Blvd.

Since Thanksgiving, my father has mentioned that he has seen the same car at
least two additional times. He mentioned the owner as being in his 40's-50's
with a greying beard.

My Dad mentioned the owner had a big smile on his face while driving!

Anyone on the list?

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com