OT - 2000 pontiac sinfire

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - 2000 pontiac sinfire
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:38:17 -0800
hi all,

had a question about battery terminals. today I had to install new terminals
on the battery for my wife's 2000 sunfire. the pos was corroded real bad. I
had to use vice grips to get the screw in post out. anyway this is probably
the 4th time I have had to clean off corrosion. today I noticed that the
cable end is copper and the post is steel/metal (?). could this be the
problem? any thoughts appreciated. anyway to stop it? I installed the little
green and red felt deals today.

thx,

mike