Re: O/T Hagerty Insurance

To: <ambradley@frontiernet.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/T Hagerty Insurance
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:30:48 -0500
Yep, it's a good idea to shop around for insurance.

I went to GEICO from State Farm and saved 800 per year for my Acura Integra
and I went through what was the Miata Club to get insurance for my 91 and my
insurance went from 1400 to 265 with better coverage. No mileage
restrictions but you must have another 'real' car. Unfortunately they don't
write this insurance for regular Miatas anymore - just special editions.

I currently pay 105 each for my Roadster and B. Valued at 7500 each.

Mike