Hi-Windshield 1600 at Pick-Your-Part, Anaheim, CA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hi-Windshield 1600 at Pick-Your-Part, Anaheim, CA
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:16:27 -0800
Hi All,

I am new to the list.  I bought the green '69 2000 with the Ford 302
under the hood on Ebay from the guy in Montana a few months ago.
Judging by this group's attention to Ebay, I am SURE you all chatted
about it.  .and probably discovered some fatal flaw with it that I have
yet to discover!  So please go easy on me.  I have several questions on
my car, but that is not the subject of today's e-mail.

For those of you in SoCal, I just wanted to let you know that there is a
high-windshield 1600 at Pick-Your-Part in Anaheim on Beach Blvd.  It has
no engine or trans, but there are several parts left that people may
want including:

All gauges
Doors with windows and wing windows
Rear End
E-brake
4 Stock Wheels
Brakes (rotors, calipers, drums)
Rear body panels
Brake master cylinder
Clutch master cylinder
Steering Column
Turning Signal Switch

The frame appears to be in good shape too.

It has recently rained, so the ground at this place is NASTY with oil,
brake fluid, radiator, fluid, etc.  I suggest you wear clothes that you
plan on NEVER wearing again.

Good Luck!
Eric