Update: Early (67.5) U20 Solex Air Cleaner Cover

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Update: Early (67.5) U20 Solex Air Cleaner Cover
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:37:39 -0500
Turns out the 64 VW Bug parts are a complete axle KING PIN set
(LMB).

To all who inquired, I'll send a picture of the air cleaner cover
in the
morning.

- early (67.5) aluminum U20 Solex air cleaner cover (leaves the
full
periphery of the filter element exposed), including element; no
scratches, dings or dents, nice patina

Thanks.

- Bob Mann