To all Vendors and Friends - 510 2drs wanted

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: To all Vendors and Friends - 510 2drs wanted
From: "Belgian Roadster" <belgian_roadster@planetinternet.be>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:27:57 +0100
Hi all,

Is there someone somewhere out there who could act as a buyer for me.

Let me explain:
I'm searching a straight 510 2 doors body. 2drs 510 have never been imported
to Europe, so I have to search elsewhere.
Year doesn't matter, color doesn't matter, but the body, floor panels, trunk
(the usual bad areas) have to be OK or nearly OK!
The car has to be complet (bumpers, fenders, doors, lights etc) and running.
And of course I need a title.
I want someone in place to make contact with the seller, as they might be
scared hearing I'm from Belgium.
Also it would be easier for you to have a look at the car.
Of course you are not responsable for what I buy, but I now you for long and
believe I can trust most of you.
Price should be around 1500.-US$ as shipping will cost me 1000.-US$ more.

TIA,
Chris -The Belgian Roadster