Re: Brand spankin' new SRL311 (owner) debut - Part Deux

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brand spankin' new SRL311 (owner) debut - Part Deux
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:24:00 -0600
> Winter, 4 years ago...  Outside Beaumont, TX.

Welcome, but we do strive for a certain level of truth here. You know as
well as I do that winter in Beaumont is a bigger oxymoron than honest
politician.  ;>)

I think it's been below freezing here in Temple (halfway between Dallas/Fort
Worth and San Antonio) maybe twice so far, maybe for a couple of minutes.
Currently 52 (f) and sunny with an expected high in the upper 60 area.