Final Update: Early (67.5) U20 Solex Air Cleaner Cover

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Final Update: Early (67.5) U20 Solex Air Cleaner Cover
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:53:34 -0500
I'll make this the final update for the year on the above topic.

After struggling with some network issues, I believe I've
communicated with and circulated pictures of the cover to the eleven
individuals who inquired.  It's a nice piece.

I have a number of offers in the $200 range, plus two interesting
barter offers that conceivably add up to the "closer to $300" I am
looking for.  I'll pay postage.

I'll let it go until the weekend and decide "early next year".

Thanks for your interest.  Have a safe holiday, and a healthy,
peaceful year ahead.

- Bob Mann