Re: Many thanks to Fresno folks for great weekend!

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Many thanks to Fresno folks for great weekend!
From: ntrlclr@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:23:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Victor

"Mr. O'Ferrell, you must be mistaken. I'm sure everone can attest that I am a
very conservative, reserved, adult driver, and would never do anything as
social irresponsible as "push it" on a public throughfare. right?"

Anyone believe that and I'm a Sunday School Teacher with the Sisters of the
Sacred Heart.

Congratulations to  the Fresno Group for another fine gathering. Well done to
you all.

Pamela Bauman
67 1600 in pieces
Westminster CA.

>It emphasized for me that while the theme may be the cars, it's the folks that
>make it.

Hear, Hear! thanks to Lou and all of FredROC for the phemonenal job once again!