RE: Non0toxic solvent

To: "'Gordon Glasgow'" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Non0toxic solvent
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 07:48:10 -0600
I've been using a biodegradable parts cleaner made by Allied that I
picked up at Tool King.  You mix it 2:1, 4:1, or 6:1, depending on your
application.  It's not citrus based, which for me is a good thing.  I
seem to think that the scent of a lot of the citrus cleaners are too
overwhelming, but that's just me.  Having an attached garage, anything I
use is smelled in the house, and the citrus isn't appreciated.  This
stuff has little or no smell, and works well.

Tim