Re: Frankenroadsters

To: "Alvin Gogineni" <gogineni.alvin@GENE.COM>
Subject: Re: Frankenroadsters
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:29:35 -0400
>Am I being banned from the list because I now have a "frankenroadster"

Hi Alvin,

won't happen. I doubt you could find 10 roadsters owned by folks on the list
that aren't Frankenroadsters. it's all just a question of what degree of
Frankenroadster. are they running stock size tires? have they upgraded their
distributor? put in a hotter coil? non-original upholstery? different color
marker lenses? grose-jets in the carbs? non-Nissan air filter? non-Nissan
oil filter? really, who cares. we love them and try to keep them healthy as
long as we can. we bring them back to life. kinda like being a surgeon, only
we don't get paid as much for our labors. not cash money anyhow. but the
smiles on our faces and the way it makes us feel to drive them and the
smiles on the faces of those who see them... that's all priceless stuff.

Enjoy The Ride!!!
Craig Halsted
mostly roadsters