Re: O/T Tuning single DCOE on J15 engine

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/T Tuning single DCOE on J15 engine
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 06:58:45 -0400
I should have qualified my answer and confined it to Weber setups not SU
setups as you are correct about them - most Brit cars used dual SU setups.

If you do a search on
http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&access=&mode=&source=&s
ubject=&thread=

(But you'll have to register first) you may find some answers to your
running problems.
Mike